Rcomm Radio Inc. has been operating as turnkey systems suppliers since 1990 in the following technologies:
· Telecommunications towers, engineering, inspections, heavy and light rigging services, lightning protection systems, microwave systems, pressurized and standard transmission line systems, FM and television broadcast antennas.
· Specialty civil work including: tower foundations, rock bolting, diamond drilling, monopole footings, underground conduit, concrete pole and lamp standard installations, wire pulling, corrosion control systems, grounding systems, and any high tech specialty construction requirements.
· All bands of RF systems and networks, including cellular, paging, SCADA, spread spectrum, direction finders, land mobiles, satellite earth stations and GPS.
· CATV distribution, fiber optic video systems.
· Test equipment, cable sweeps, RF systems performance, Meggers
All tower work is performed in accordance with CSA S37-13
specifications for structure
and safety climb systems when possible.
All Rcomm Radio Inc. riggers are certified by Andrew Corporation
for coaxial, air
dielectric, and waveguide handling and connectoring [ certificates available on request]
We carry $ 10,000,000.00 commercial general liability insurance and are registered in the appropriate WSIB categories specifically for telecommunication structures and aerial work.
All field work conducted in accordance with guidelines for the radio,
communication tower industry in conjunction with the Rcomm Radio Inc. field safety policy.
Rcomm Radio Inc. has successfully completed numerous contracts in the Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial account areas. [References available on request]
Rcomm Radio Inc. is a quality oriented “Get the job done” company with a substantial pool of experienced personnel.
Rcomm Radio Inc. headquarters, our new 12000 sq. ft. facility.